Why Should I Join SOS?
You can join S.O.S. and enjoy the following benefits:
- A strong voice for your concerns on drug-related bills and ballot initiatives in your state and at the federal level.
- Networking with other grassroots organizations and individuals in your state who are concerned about the drug problem and/or specific legislation.
- Monthly edition of active drug-related legislation at the state and federal level, including bill status, committee location and contact information.
- Template letters including specific talking points on drug-related bills of concern.
- Upon request, analysis of bills that are on our active legislation report in your state.
- Media guidance and support.
- Lobbying support on drug-related issues.
- Access to research and materials relevant to active drug-related legislation.
- Background information on what drives the pro-drug political agenda.
All monies received from membership packages will help SOS in its ongoing efforts to counter and refute all drug legalization attempts throughout our nation. Through grassroots and direct lobbying, SOS works to promote laws and policies that will reduce drug use, drug addiction and drug-related illness and death and to defeat efforts that endanger that goal.
To apply for a membership, complete the membership form and indicate your desired membership package. Once submitted, we will contact you to complete the membership process. For you convenience, we accept credit card payments using the PayPal system. Alternatively, you may also mail a check to 5999 Central Ave., Suite 301 St. Petersburg, FL 33710, made out to Save Our Society From Drugs. If you prefer to mail a check, please print and complete our membership application and include it with your check.