Save Our Society From Drugs is a 501 (c)(4) nonprofit organization. Your contribution will further help us promote sound drug policies that protect our children and help us push back against legalization efforts.
There are many ways that you can contribute:
1. Make a donation by check or credit card. Please use the Pay Pal link below to make a credit card donation. Make checks paybale to Save our Society From Drugs and send to 5999 Central Ave., Suite 301 St. Petersburg, FL 33710.
2. Sign up for a S.O.S. credit card through Capitol One. 1% of every purchase you make is automatically donated to SOS. Plus, Capital One will donate $25 after you make your first purchase. Apply here for your new S.O.S. Capitol One card.
3. Sign up to become a member of S.O.S.
By popular request, we now offer memberships to organizations and individuals. In addition to the use of our website tools, members will benefit from the following new features:
- A strong voice for your concerns on drug-related bills and ballot initiatives in your state and at the federal level.
- Networking with other grassroots organizations and individuals in your state who are concerned about the drug problem and/or specific legislation.
- Monthly edition of active drug-related legislation at the state and federal level, including bill status, committee location and contact information.
- Template letters including specific talking points on drug-related bills of concern.
- Upon request, analysis of bills that are on our active legislation report in your state.
- Media guidance and support.
- Lobbying support on drug-related issues.
- Access to research and materials relevant to active drug-related legislation.
- Background information on what drives the pro-drug political agenda.
All monies received from membership packages will help SOS in its ongoing efforts to counter and refute all drug legalization attempts throughout our nation. Through grassroots and direct lobbying, SOS works to promote laws and policies that will reduce drug use, drug addiction and drug-related illness and death and to defeat efforts that endanger that goal.
Individual membership packages:
1 year $25.00
2 years $45.00 (savings of $5.00)
3 years $60.00 (savings of $15.00)
Corporate membership packages:
(Corporate membership includes information dissemination up to 5 individuals.)
1 year $50.00
2 years $75.00 (savings of $25.00)
3 years $100.00 (savings of $50.00)
To complete the membership process, please click on the link and complete the membership form indicating your desired membership package. For you convenience we accept credit card payments using the PayPal system, or by sending a check made out to Save Our Society From Drugs mailed to 5999 Central Ave., Suite 301 St. Petersburg, FL 33710. If you prefer to send a check please print out the form indicating your desired membership and send with check, if you are using the PayPal system you can complete the form and click “send” to have it delivered via email.
|SOS Membership Form|
A COPY OF THE OFFICAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REGISTRATION # CH12913 EXP: August 22, 2010